- Contact DRWV to request our services:
- Phone: 1 (800) 950-5250
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Mail: 1207 Quarrier St Ste 400, Charleston, WV 25301
- An intake advocate will make all reasonable efforts to contact you within three business days to do an intake.
- The intake advocate will then present your request for services to the Intake Review Committee.
- The Intake Review Committee meets weekly to review all requests and determine what services DRWV can offer you. You will receive a letter containing the Intake Review Committee’s decision once your request has been reviewed.
Note: Service requests identified as an emergency that are received during the normal business hours are processed immediately if they are related to abuse and neglect allegations involving imminent danger; life-threatening emergencies; and termination of services, evictions, and hearings occurring within 7 days.