- U.S. Department of Education Launches New Website Accessibility Technical Assistance Initiative
- New WISE Webinar-Ticket to Work: Support on Your Journey to Financial Independence
- Latest Ask JAN (Job Accommodation Network) Blog Series
- Mental Health Awareness Month: Body and Mind
- FY 2019 P&O Comment Period
You can make a difference
By giving, you will help Disability Rights West Virginia serve more people with disabilities.
DRWV is a non-profit organization that advocates for West Virginia residents with disabilities.