- The Parent’s Advocacy Guide to Special Education – 3rd Edition – is now available online!
- DRWV’s Fiscal Year 2019 Priorities and Objectives
- Register Now for the September Work Incentive Seminar Event (WISE)
- WV Assistive Technology System (WVATS) Summer 2018 newsletter
- September is National Suicide Prevention Month
You can make a difference
By giving, you will help Disability Rights West Virginia serve more people with disabilities.
DRWV is a non-profit organization that advocates for West Virginia residents with disabilities.