- How Will You Celebrate the ADA?
- Make Everyday Adaptive Equipment, Tools & Services Count at Work
- SSA Blog Post: Ticket to Work for Young Adults
- WVU Hearing Aid Fund Established to Help Low Income Clients, Honors Morgantown Physician and Former Professor
- SSA Blog: Making Interviews Accessible for You!
You can make a difference
By giving, you will help Disability Rights West Virginia serve more people with disabilities. DRWV is a non-profit organization that advocates for West Virginia residents with disabilities.