- New Job Accommodations Network (JAN) ENews is now available!
- The Arc of WV Special Education Advocacy Training on May 17
- National Volunteer Week: A Success Story
- National Volunteer Week: Exploring Community Service as a Pathway to Employment
- SOS Mac Warner purges voter rolls…are you still registered?
You can make a difference
By giving, you will help Disability Rights West Virginia serve more people with disabilities. DRWV is a non-profit organization that advocates for West Virginia residents with disabilities.