- Disability Rights of WV Fiscal Year 2020 Priorities and Objectives
- PRESS RELEASE – West Virginia, National Disability Advocacy Groups File Complaints Alleging Systemic Disability Discrimination in Kanawha County Schools
- The Parent’s Advocacy Guide to Special Education – 3rd Edition – is now available online!
- DRWV’s Fiscal Year 2019 Priorities and Objectives
- Register Now for the September Work Incentive Seminar Event (WISE)
You Can Make a Difference
By giving, you will help Disability Rights West Virginia serve more people with disabilities.
DRWV is a non-profit organization that advocates for West Virginia residents with disabilities.