- Pathways Programs Help Young Adults Explore Career Options
- WVATS Spring 2017 Newsletter Available!
- Manual Wheelchairs Available at Local CILs!
- SSA Ticket to Work Blog Post and Twitter Chat Opportunity
- DRWV’s Comments on Proposed Changes to Policy 2419: Regulations for the Education of Students with Exceptionalities
You can make a difference
By giving, you will help Disability Rights West Virginia serve more people with disabilities. DRWV is a non-profit organization that advocates for West Virginia residents with disabilities.