- Social Security Administration’s Work Incentives Wednesdays Monthly Blog Series
- Ticket to Work’s “Meet Your Employment Team” blog series
- The WV DDC is accepting applications for the 17-18 PIP Class
- WVATS Quarterly Newsletter, Winter 2016: Universal Design
- Northern West Virginia Center for Independent Living receives $611,787 Grant
You can make a difference
By giving, you will help Disability Rights West Virginia serve more people with disabilities. DRWV is a non-profit organization that advocates for West Virginia residents with disabilities.