- New SSA Blog Post: Make the Most of Your Summer
- New WISE Seminar: Ticket to Work and Reasonable Accommodations
- Transportation Guide for Persons Who are Blind or Have Low Vision
- New SSA Blog Post: Update! Social Security’s Online Wage Reporting Service
- U.S. Department of Education Launches New Website Accessibility Technical Assistance Initiative
You can make a difference
By giving, you will help Disability Rights West Virginia serve more people with disabilities.
DRWV is a non-profit organization that advocates for West Virginia residents with disabilities.