- PRESS RELEASE – West Virginia, National Disability Advocacy Groups File Complaints Alleging Systemic Disability Discrimination in Kanawha County Schools
- Public Input Requested for DRWV’s Fiscal Year 2020 Priorities and Objectives
- DRWV 2019 Disability Law Symposium
- The Parent’s Advocacy Guide to Special Education – 3rd Edition – is now available online!
- DRWV’s Fiscal Year 2019 Priorities and Objectives
You can make a difference
By giving, you will help Disability Rights West Virginia serve more people with disabilities.
DRWV is a non-profit organization that advocates for West Virginia residents with disabilities.