DRWV is available and here to help.
Disability Rights of West Virginia understands that COVID-19 is a serious threat to the health, safety and well-being of people with disabilities. We have taken prompt action to help stop the spread of this disease while continuing to provide the strong advocacy our clients need. DRWV staff have the tools to continue their important work. While doing our part to keep physical distance, we want you to know we are here for you.
Please call our Intake Department between the hours of 8:30 am – 4:30 pm at 800-950-5250 for assistance.
- Finding the Right Help during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) Outbreak
- Disability Rights of WV Fiscal Year 2020 Priorities and Objectives
- PRESS RELEASE – West Virginia, National Disability Advocacy Groups File Complaints Alleging Systemic Disability Discrimination in Kanawha County Schools
- The Parent’s Advocacy Guide to Special Education – 3rd Edition – is now available online!
- DRWV’s Fiscal Year 2019 Priorities and Objectives
You Can Make a Difference
By giving, you will help Disability Rights West Virginia serve more people with disabilities.
DRWV is a non-profit organization that advocates for West Virginia residents with disabilities.