- National Volunteer Week: A Success Story
- National Volunteer Week: Exploring Community Service as a Pathway to Employment
- SOS Mac Warner purges voter rolls…are you still registered?
- 4/21 is the last day to register for this IEP:Advocacy by Parents Training!
- Partners in Policymaking (PIP) leadership training program is currenty seeking applications from adults with developmental disabilities!
You can make a difference
By giving, you will help Disability Rights West Virginia serve more people with disabilities. DRWV is a non-profit organization that advocates for West Virginia residents with disabilities.